Our guides understand that guiding is more than catching fish or shooting game. A great day in the field is defined by camaraderie, conversation and quiet woods skills that may go unnoticed. It is defined by local knowledge, natural history, biology and conservation. Our registered Maine guides strive to make your day in the field one that you will remember into the future and one that will stand out amongst all other guided days you might have had in the past.
Our registered Maine guides work year-round mastering their craft. Finding coverts, fishing new waters or hiking ridges in search of our big white tails.
Our Maine hunts are just that – hunts. We do not drive logging roads looking for game. We hunt them where they live, in the spirit of fair chase. Our deer and moose hunts are well scouted and are in the back country by canoe or foot. Our goal is to give the quality of the hunt the highest priority.
Registered Maine guides are not required for you to hunt or fish in Maine, however, we highly recommend one so that you maximize your time in the field.
- $250/day 1 or 2 rods. Additional $50 for 3rd rod.
- $1500/week (1-2 People)
Bird Hunting Guide
- $250/day (1 or 2 people) No Dogs provided.
- $400/day (1 or 2 people) with excellent dogs to hunt over. BOOK EARLY!
- $1650 (1 or 2 people)
- Two people, 7 nights with an experienced moose guide: $3500.00Zones 1, 2, 4, 5Un-guided hunts: $950 pp per week. Meals and lodging
- One person, 7 nights, unguided $950.00
- Guided hunts are lodging plus guide rate of $1600.00 for up to two hunters
* Guide Fees and Gratuities are paid directly to the Guide via Cash or Check. Our Guides are professionals that will work their very hardest to show you a trip of a lifetime. Gratuities are very much appreciated.
For Rates and Policies please visit our Rates / Policies Page.