The guide is your insurance policy that will get you the most out of your outdoor experience. We operate in a vast wilderness, over 3.5 million acres of woodland with more than 10,000 miles of gravel road. No gas stations, food service and very limited cell phone service. The smallest problem can ruin a great trip in the North Maine Woods.
Our guides understand that guiding is more than catching fish or shooting game. A great day in the field is defined by camaraderie, conversation and quiet woods skills that may go unnoticed. It is defined by local knowledge, natural history, biology and conservation. Our registered Maine guides strive to make your day in the field one that you will remember into the future and one that will stand out amongst all other guided days you might have had in the past.
Guide fees are all inclusive; 4×4 vehicle, watercraft and equipment.
- $250/day 1 or 2 rods. Additional $50 for 3rd rod.
- $1500/week (1-2 People)
Bird Hunting Guide
- $250/day (1 or 2 people) No Dogs provided.
- $375/day (1 or 2 people) with excellent dogs to hunt over. BOOK EARLY!
- $1650 (1 or 2 people)
Two people, 7 nights with an experienced moose guide: $3500.00Zones 1, 2, 4, 5Un-guided hunts: $950 pp per week. Meals and lodging
- One person, 7 nights, unguided $950.00
- Guided hunts are lodging plus guide rate of $1600.00 for up to two hunters
* Guide Fees and Gratutities are paid directly to the Guide via Cash or Check. Our Guides are professionals that will work their very hardest to show you a trip of a lifetime. Gratutities are very much appreciated.