Rates & Policies
We only offer AMERICAN PLAN Accommodations.
Our beautiful location in the North Maine Woods:
Chandler Lake Camps and Lodge
Chandler Lake Camps and Lodge in T9R8 for $200 pp per night. Upland, Deer, and Moose hunting. River, stream and pond fishing.
Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, per day, per person:
- A private waterfront cabin, full bath and three terrific meals each day. WIFI access to email via satellite internet connection. No minimum stays*
- All children up to and including 16 years old stay free with each paid adult(1 child per paid adult).
These are ALL inclusive rates except for the state eating and lodging tax of 9% and include boats, motors, canoes and kayaks. We have more than 30 canoes on remote ponds.. (Compare! We offer the best value for your money. The same trophy and remote waters, quality coverts and the best of accommodations that Northern Maine has to offer. References are available upon request.)
FLY OUTS! We do not need to fly you anywhere. We are in the middle of the best BROOK TROUT fishing Northern Maine has. Short drives of 10 miles average will put you on terrific waters. Lakes, rivers, streams and ponds. Fish early or fish late we will accommodate your schedule. Scenic flights and, if you desire, Fly Outs are available for an additional fee.
1. Lodge and staff gratuity: People often ask what the appropriate gratuity is for service at a ‘sporting camp’. We truly wish for you to be happy and have an experience like none other and we work tirelessly to make that happen. With that in mind the gratuity rates should be commensurate with service the same as a restaurant or other such venue.
2. Deposit to hold reservations:
Deposits are non-refundable but will be honored for one year from the date of cancellation (if cancelled minimum of 30 days advance of reservation). Reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will forfeit their deposit. Your deposit will be applied to the last day of your scheduled stay.
The following discount may be applied to your stay at our discretion:
Youths 16 years of age and under stay free with each paid adult
Save 5% if
- you are over 70 years old.
- your trip is more than 5 days.
- your group is 6 or more.
* only one discount may be used per trip.
- North Maine Woods Inc. Sporting Camp rates apply to travel to our facility. (Fees paid at 6 mile gate)
- Airport shuttle available. Contact Us for Rates and Availability.
- Seaplane service available to Chandler Lake Camps and Lodge with or without airline connections.
From Bangor, Maine and Bangor International Airport. Starting at $180 pp one way.
From Presque Isle, Maine and Presque Isle Regional Airport. Rates pp based on size of party. Contact us for more information.
- We specialize in custom packages, Individual, family or corporate needs to fit your schedule, interests and budget. Please Contact Us for more information.
- Wader and Wading Boot rentals, $20 pp per day.
- Due to the inflationary trend of our economy rates, discounts package pricing, etc may change at anytime. We are not responsible for typographical errors or offers not made in writing with appropriate deposits made by date due.
For Additional Questions and Information Please use the form below. We will respond as soon as possible.