Directions to Chandler Lake Camps
- I-95 North to Exit 264, “Sherman Station”
- Make a left turn on to Route 11 North at end of ramp.
- Proceed on Route 11 North approximately 55 miles to “Ashland” Proceed through the first blinking light. * Top off your fuel tank here as it will be your last opportunity.
- Make a left at the next blinking light staying on Route 11 North.
- Proceed approximately 1 mile on Route 11 North, crossing bridge. Make a left turn after crossing.
- After approximately 3/4 of a mile the Gateway Store will be on your right. * You may pick up any last minute supplies here. * PLEASE CALL US from here so we will know to expect you.
PLEASE leave the time you are calling when leaving a message. The number is 207-731-8938. Your cell phone will not work beyond this point.
- Proceed past Gateway store immediately making a right hand turn towards “North Maine Woods” The pavement will end here becoming a dirt road.
- Proceed 6 miles to “North Maine Woods Gate” After checking in at the gate take the left fork continuing on the ‘Pinkham Road’
- After 10 miles you will cross the Machias River Bridge staying to the left at the fork past the bridge.
- Travel 10.7 more miles to the entrance of the Craigville Road on your left.
- Take the Craigville Road and proceed 1.7 miles to our driveway on left.
- Turn left onto our driveway, staying to the left and follow signs to the camps.
Directions to Chandler Lake Camps – (207) 731-8938
THESE ARE ACTIVE LOGGING ROADS SO PLEASE TRAVEL WITH CAUTION!!!
PDF Viewer is required for printed version. If the directions link does not open…