Due to the ever changing COVID -19 situation and that we understand how stressful this time is for everyone and we would like to do our part as well to help relieve some of the stress of the situation. In lieu of this we are extending the terms of re-booking via our normal cancellation policy to 2 years for previously made reservations and reservations that may be impacted by State / Federal Social Distancing Orders. We hope this will not be a necessary option for our valued guests yet realize that the timeline for a return to normalcy is still fluid at this time.
We ONLY offer AMERICAN PLAN Accommodations.
Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, per day, per person:
- A private waterfront cabin, full bath and three terrific meals each day. WIFI access to email via satellite internet connection in the main lodge. No minimum stays*
- All children up to and including 16 years old stay free with each paid adult(1 child per paid adult).
- Cabin assignments are strictly at the discretion of management. We will do our best to honor a request but reserve the right to change cabin assignments before your arrival.
These are ALL inclusive rates except for the state eating and lodging tax of 9% and include boats, motors, canoes and kayaks. We have more than 30 canoes on remote ponds.. (Compare! We offer the best value for your money. The same trophy and remote waters, quality coverts and the best of accommodations that Northern Maine has to offer. References are available upon request.)
FLY OUTS! We do not need to fly you anywhere. We are in the middle of the best BROOK TROUT fishing Northern Maine has. Short drives of 10 miles average will put you on terrific waters. Lakes, rivers, streams and ponds. Fish early or fish late we will accommodate your schedule. Scenic flights and, if you desire, Fly Outs are available for an additional fee.
Upland Bird Season Rates & Policies (October 1st – November 15th)
*During Upland Bird Season Single Occupancy Rates and Cabin Upcharge Rates apply.
For two bed cabins Our Double Occupancy Rate is $240* pp per day. Single Occupancy Rate is $395* pp per day.
For larger cabin reservation requests without full bed counts we reserve the right to upcharge the Double Occupancy Rate per day for each vacant bed. This also applies to requests for multiple cabins for parties which are booked into a single cabin and parties that show up with less guests than their reservation committed to.
Waiting List Policy
First and foremost THANK YOU to all of our loyal guests past, current and future! We feel very Blessed to be able to share Chandler Lake Camps and Lodge with so many of you and the constant and growing requests for bookings is humbling. That being said we want to be as loyal as possible to our recurring guests for their future bookings while still allowing as much opportunity as possible to grow our family of guests here at the Lodge. To that end our rebooking / waiting list policy is as follows:
October / November – Guests that are staying with us during this very busy time are encouraged to rebook dates for the following year as soon as possible. We will allow booking preference for those guests until December 1st of that season. On December 2nd we will begin to fill any existing availability via our waiting list on a first in first choice basis. Reservations made will follow our existing deposit policy to hold the dates requested.
Upland Bird Season (October 1st – November 15th) Cancellation and No Show Policy
**October and November Bookings require a 50% Deposit. Deposits are non-refundable but will be honored for one year from the date of cancellation (if cancelled a minimum of 30 days in advance of reservation). If you are mailing a check to hold your reservation we will only hold the reservation for 7 days while awaiting arrival and disposition.
**Reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will forfeit their deposit.
***Guest Parties that arrive with ‘no show’ guests in their party will be responsible for the full balance of the reservation or upcharge to the Double Occupancy Rate per day for each vacant bed. Whichever is less.
****Your deposit will be applied to the last day of your scheduled stay.
Maine Registered Profession Guide Rates:
Fly Fishing Guide Rates:
$350/day 1 or 2 rods. Additional $55 for 3rd rod. All fly fishing equipment supplied at no extra charge.
Bird Hunting Guide
$340/day (1 or 2 people) No Dogs provided.
$450/day (1 or 2 people) with excellent dogs to hunt over.
1. Lodge and staff gratuity: People often ask what the appropriate gratuity is for service at a ‘sporting camp’. We truly wish for you to be happy and have an experience like none other and we work tirelessly to make that happen. With that in mind the gratuity rates should be commensurate with service the same as a restaurant or other such venue.
2. Deposit to hold reservations:
Deposits are non-refundable but will be honored for one year from the date of cancellation (if cancelled minimum of 30 days advance of reservation). Reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will forfeit their deposit. Your deposit will be applied to the last day of your scheduled stay.
The following discount may be applied to your stay at our discretion:
Youths 16 years of age and under stay free with each paid adult.
- North Maine Woods Inc. Sporting Camp rates apply to travel to our facility. (Fees paid at 6 mile gate upon entry to North Maine Woods)
- Airport shuttle available. Contact Us for Rates and Availability.
- Seaplane service available to Chandler Lake Camps and Lodge with or without airline connections.
From Bangor, Maine and Bangor International Airport. Starting at $180 pp one way.
From Presque Isle, Maine and Presque Isle Regional Airport. Rates pp based on size of party. Contact us for more information.
- We specialize in custom packages, Individual, family or corporate needs to fit your schedule, interests and budget. Please Contact Us for more information.
- Wader and Wading Boot rentals, $20* pp per day.
- Due to the inflationary trend of our economy rates, discounts package pricing, etc may change at anytime. We are not responsible for typographical errors or offers not made in writing with appropriate deposits made by date due.
For Additional Questions and Information Please use the form below. We will respond as soon as possible.