DEPOSIT – 50/50 On The Water Women’s Fly Fishing Trip July 17th – July 21st, 2019
$0.00 – $550.00
CHANDLER LAKE CAMPS 50/50 On The Water Women’s Fly Fishing Event – JULY 17th – 21st
Space is limited to 14 guests.
COME FISH WITH US!
Chandler Lake Camps and Lodge in support of the #Orvis Company and #OrvisFlyFishing 50/50 On the Water initiative has created a unique and exciting Woman’s fly fishing experience.
Offering a great way to rediscover and cultivate your passion for fly fishing. Our goal is to bring woman together for the sport of fly fishing and adventure in Northern Maine, one of America’s most iconic landscapes. Join like-minded woman guests and great experienced woman on staff longing to leave the stresses of life behind.
This 4 night 3 day trip is primarily a wilderness dry fly fishing experience for wild Native Maine Brook Trout. The specifically chosen dates are peak for our very sought after Hex (Green Drake) hatch. We will be casting long over Native Wild Brook Trout averaging 14 to 17 inches with many in the 18 to 20” class. Numerous fishing opportunities with little pressure results in great success for all skill levels.
Your leisure morning will start with a healthy breakfast in a beautiful setting, our lodge being the only cabins on the lake.
A number of late morning and early afternoon activities are on the schedule:
- An impressive and detailed Entomology presentation featuring Eastern Hatches by our very own and very talented Professional Fly Fisherwoman and Fly Tyer Megan Hess.
- Field to Table presentation, Close attention to ingredients is at the heart of all good cooking, our featured Chef will bring a wide, and wild range of foods into sharp and delicious focus for all to enjoy.
- Stemware painting at its finest, followed by Wine tasting matched with local fare. Enjoy your special wine glass throughout your stay.
- Fly tying, casting instruction and tune-ups, canoes and kayaks all assisted by Experienced Maine male and female guides in a non-intimidating environment.
A healthy noon meal will prepare us for an afternoon and evening of great fly fishing, “your schedule is our schedule” so we fish as long as you wish. With a great picnic lunch our evenings are casual and comfortable in a beautiful environment.
We return to the lodge as our guests desire for desert and refreshments to reflect on the casting, catching and evenings adventures returning to your comfortable lakefront cabin for the night.
You’ll learn tips and techniques in a fun and supportive environment supported throughout by your trip leader Megan Hess and our full staff of Professional Registered Maine Guides that are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced not only with our waters but the sport and art of Fly Fishing as well.
- All fly fishing gear can be provided if necessary at no additional charge.
- Daughters, granddaughters and young woman 16 years and under come free with a paid adult per youth. Pay it forward and start a family tradition today.
- All inclusive pricing with experienced professional Maine guides.
All inclusive Pricing including an Orvis 5wt Clearwater Fly Fishing Package ($330 value): $1869 pp (Gratuities not included) Without Outfit: $1599 pp. (Gratuities not included)
A $550.00 Deposit per Adult is required to reserve your spot.